Friday, December 19, 2008

Week Log:

12/21 Sun, 0
12/22 Mon, 0
12/23 Tue, 1:05 (20 TM, 45 work loop with Scherpinski) easy pace. Lifted.
12/24 Wed, 0
12/25 Thu, 55 min @ easy pace, Fort Ord with Chico.
12/26 Fri, 3:20 @ easy pace, Toro Park with Grant.
12/27 Sat, 1:20 @ moderate pace, Fort ord with Chico
Total 6:40 12/21 weight 181

Merry Christmas! An interesting week. 3 zero days with 3 quality days including a session of lifting that left me very sore for a couple days. In fact, I'm still feeling it today, Saturday. I ate everything in sight this week so I'm pretty sure that I regressed slightly with regards to the goal of dropping a few pounds to get to a more reasonable running weight. I'm going to be 175 lbs. by the end of January and see how that feels. The long run on Friday left me feeling encouraged as I finished feeling fine and was able to get out for a 1:20 run on Saturday with no problems. Next week should be another good one to be finished off with the Run A Mile For Dan. I'm shooting to get 25 miles in 4 hours. I'm pretty sure that's doable but not certain since I really have no idea what kind of distance I have been running - all of the runs I'm doing are recorded by time instead of miles. Saturday will be a good test.

2 comments:

gtach said...

yo bbb!!! i didn't know that you started a blog! happy blogging and all the best with your 2009 schedule!

Bill Cotton said...

Hi G! Happy Holidays! Yes, blog I do and I'm excited to see how things turn out in 2009. Thanks for the use of the photo from Camp Jerker 2005. Hopefully our paths will cross sometime prior to Cascade Crest. BBB