Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week Log:

Sun 1/4, 2:20 @ easy pace. Fort Ord loop with Chico. Legs a little tired but felt great being on trail again.
Mon 1/5, 0
Tue 1/6, 1:20 tempo TM
Wed 1/7, 47 min work loop @ moderate pace with scherpinski. Felt great. 15 min TM warmup, Lifted legs.
Thu 1/8, 1:20 TM @ easy pace.
Fri 1/9, 0
Sat 1/10, 0
Total 5:00 , 1/4 Weight 181

3 zero days but overall a pretty good week. I got a semi long run in and a tempo day. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were spent at a coaching clinic in the bay area so I took the opportunity to rest my legs and take an easy week. I found out on Saturday that I was picked in the Miwok 100k lottery so that is on for sure. This will be my first attempt at Miwok and my first 100k attempt as well. Not being concerned with my finish time, my goal will be to run it in control and finish. With Miwok now on the calendar, my running calendar is full through May. Nothing like a fear component added to the race calendar to create focus in your training. Back to work tomorrow morning.

No comments: