Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week Log:

Sun 1/11, 0
Mon 1/12, 45 min work loop @ moderate pace with Scherpinski.
Tue 1/13, 55 min work loop solo w/20 min @ TH, lift legs.
Wed 1/14, 0
Thu 1/15, 45 min work loop solo @ moderate pace.
Fri 1/16, 1:30 Fort Ord loop with Chico @ moderate pace.
Sat 1/17, 2:00 Fort Ord loop with Scherpinski @ moderate pace.
Total 5:55 , 1/11 weight 178

A decent week with a couple of longer efforts and a tempo run. 1 session of lifting and then I will be taking 3 days off completely. I developed slight tenderness in my left knee so it's time to give the legs a break. So far so good as far as my fitness is going. I found out this week that I was selected in the Miwok 100k lottery so now the fear factor has been added to the training calendar which should add a bit more motivation short term =) I am also moving my training log to Attackpoint.org (sidebar link) so all training records will be posted there now instead of on this blog. My weight is now at the point where 1 solid week of workouts and intake control will put me right at 175 pounds.

No comments: