Friday, March 20, 2009

An Update on my friend Dan Moores

Email from Dan on 3/19. Now in the middle of his bone marrow transplant.

Dan,

Just checking in to say hello and see how things are going. I hope all is going according to plan for you. Let me know when you get a minute. By the way, I have been receiving calls from all the friends that supported the Run A Mile For Dan saying that you sent personal thank you notes to them. Classy move bro. They all are kinda blown away by it.

Bill


Hi Bill,

Thanks for wearing the shirt! I hope the race went well for you. Wish I could have been there. Down at Stanford now waiting to recover from the bone marrow transplant. What a pain, I have more wires and tubes coming out of me than I can count. Was the least I could do to send out the notes, they deserved it. Can't sit here too long before I get sleepy, so I can only write a little bit. Strange existence now.Take care man, thanks again for everything.Dan

No comments: